Senior Sales Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
As the Senior Sales Operations Manager, your role is to be sure our commercial and marketing leaders and team members have the processes, systems, and reporting in place to succeed. This includes having a thorough understanding of the current processes and systems, along with the company’s targets and goals. You will help identify funnel friction and then be responsible for providing solutions and delivering resolutions to drive revenue. You will also be responsible for data integrity and accessibility via reports, dashboards, and scorecards. As an integral part of the commercial team, you will work closely with leaders to develop performance trackers, metrics, and KPIs. This is an exciting role for someone who is proactive, analytical, and is looking to make an impact to drive operational excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success management to oversee day-to-day process execution, identify and eliminate bottlenecks, and steer projects that will drive operational excellence
- Have a deep understanding of the sales customer journey in order to implement processes that will enable client and revenue growth
- Measure and optimize handoffs between teams to create an ideal customer journey — from marketing lead to sales handoff and closed-won to customer success — facilitated by strong communication and efficiency
- Own tech stack and their integrations (Sales Nav, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Gong) and equip teams with the right systems/tools they need and ensure these tools are able scale, integrate, and be reported on
- Work cross functionally (Marketing Ops, DevOps, CS Ops, FinOps, Sales) to ensure internal processes are adhered to and data capture is accurate
- Develop and maintain trusted data and sales reporting, dashboards, and KPIs/metric tracking
- Analyse sales process and remove friction and barriers, reduce redundancy and increase automation
- Manage internal Salesforce support requests, help provide solutions and work with business systems team to get timely resolutions for team member and business needs
- Audit data in Salesforce to ensure accuracy and usefulness of data; including but not limited to pipeline accuracy, account assignments to sales team and hierarchical alignment.
- Build and manage our enhancement roadmap
- Manage a small but mighty Sales Ops team to support their growth and development
- Partner with the DevOps team to identify and deliver enhancement projects (project management)
- Collaborate with the FP&A team to build/track sales quota & compensation structures
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Salesforce administration, or a related field
- You have thorough knowledge of B2B sales and marketing processes and systems (Salesforce, SalesLoft, Google sheets, Gong, or similar)
- You are Salesforce certified
- You have experience identifying and removing barriers to commercial growth
- You are proficient at building reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Google Sheets
- You have the ability to understand what data is saying and ensure data is easily accessible and digestible to the appropriate audiences
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re proactive and take the initiative to close gaps and drive efficiency
- You have proven leadership/management abilities, and have experience growing and developing a team to their full potential
- You are results oriented with a sense of urgency and are able to see things through to completion
- Ability to work and deliver independently and in a team environment
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices, actual salary will be determined based on geography & level of experience. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Vacation time will depend where you're located
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Benefits will depend on where you're located
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at email@example.com so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.