DSP Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, and APAC, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We are currently hiring a Media Manager to support our Amazon DSP team as part of our Client Services function. The Media Manager works to create, monitor, and track programmatic advertising campaigns for our clients on Amazon and Omni-Channel Retailers. Programmatic advertising continues to gain momentum around the world, with programmatic media purchases making up 85% of all digital ad spending in the US and just over 80% in Europe. The Media Manager will have the opportunity to work with Amazon’s DSP platform and some of the country’s top brands and advertisers.
What You Will Do:
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Provide clients with data-driven proposals and strategic recommendations for their DSP campaigns based on their business goals
- Ensure client success by effectively communicating expectations and providing ongoing campaign optimizations to meet KPIs
- Manage campaigns end to end including initial setup, day to day optimization & reporting
- Analyze campaign performance, comparing current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements
- Continuously support the development and improvement of our operational processes to drive efficiency
- Become a thought leader and trusted expert on the Amazon DSP
- Train and develop support specialists that will support on day-to-day campaign oversight
- Some travel required, depending on client needs
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience working within a client facing role and have experience working with programmatic advertising including a variety of DSPs and biddable platforms ("hands on keyboard" experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills, with substantial knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, etc)
- You thrive in dynamic and demanding situations when faced with ambiguity
- You have strong project management, attention to detail, and organizational skills with the ability to work within tight deadlines
- You have great interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills; you can build rapport with others and present decks with ease
- You are innovative and are an independent thinker with the ability to use data to influence decisions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a problem-solving approach to complex tasks
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices, actual salary will be determined based on geography & level of experience. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
• 401K Savings Incentive Plan & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at email@example.com so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.