Sales & Business Development
Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and China, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We're looking for an eCommerce Business Manager to join our team as part of our Client Services function. The eCommerce Business Manager reports into our Client Services division and leads the management of their client’s eCommerce business on Amazon. As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for driving strategy, managing day-to-day catalog work, consulting on channel-specific challenges and owning the client relationship. This is an extremely dynamic role that requires a high attention to detail, exceptional project management skills, strategic data analysis, and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic Consulting: Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via emails, calls, in-person meetings, and reports for our clients
- End-to-End Business Planning: Able to build and defend a complete Amazon strategy for your clients and guide them through execution
- Product Optimization: Driving a strategy that creates best-in-class Amazon Product Pages that maximizes the success of those pages via optimal discoverability, traffic, and conversions
- Product Merchandising: Planning and executing merchandising strategies that include content marketing, price promotion, and budget allocation that accelerate sales for our clients
- Thought Leader: Having a pulse and opinion on industry news, translating marco trends into tailored recommendations and actions for clients
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience leading eCommerce businesses, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Experience managing external relationships to meet mutually beneficial goals
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Comfortable in analysing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices, actual salary will be determined based on geography & level of experience. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Flexible time off policy
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
• 401K Savings Incentive Plan & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at email@example.com so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.