Senior Salsify Solutions Architect
Remote · United States
Posted on Saturday, December 2, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and China, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Salsify Solutions Architect to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will need to successfully straddle technical knowledge and expertise in the Salsify platform with client relationship and project management. As a Sr. Solutions Architect, you will focus on Salsify strategy and implementation, delivering proposed solutions that are aligned to client business priorities to provide exceptional value. This role reports directly to the Salsify Client Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a subject matter expert on Salsify features and solutions; preferred experience managing global instances for large enterprise clients
- Manage, execute, and prioritize work for multiple enterprise level Salsify clients, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership for the success of your client contracts
- Lead discussions with clients to understand business priorities, pain points, and objectives for Salsify within their organization and digital commerce ecosystem
- Define and build a recommended Salsify strategy to support the scalable storage and transfer of data to/from multiple systems for enterprise clients; conduct technical requirement gathering sessions as needed to align proposed solutions with client needs
- Extrapolate from limited data to make quick decisions and to determine the best course of action for maintaining project deadlines
- Present solution recommendations with confidence and clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences as needed
- Build, project manage, and execute a project plan to fulfill the contracted scope of Salsify services
- Complete the technical implementation work within Salsify to execute against the strategy recommendations while being accountable to deadlines, quality, and contract scope
- Track hours utilization and project progress, identifying and addressing concerns or issues early on to mitigate potential escalations.
- Proactively communicate with clients and internal collaborators to ensure that all relevant parties are apprised of progress, value add, and obstacles
- Proactively communicate opportunities to expand services for support or additional upsell features within Salsify to support the growth of our Salsify partnership, and the efforts of our internal commercial sales team to grow existing contracts
- Work cross functionally with our Salsify Partner Success Managers, the commercial team, and our account management teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience and use appropriate judgment in upward communication for client escalation support and resolution
- Support our commercial team on pre-sales calls acting as a subject matter expert to assist with contract scoping and discovery
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years of related experience managing Salsify client relationships, and within project management/implementation. Previous experience as a sales engineer or experience upselling clients to additional paid features is a huge plus
- You have deep domain expertise in Salsify’s platform is required and may include is but is not limited to: taxonomy/governance and inheritance setup; global instance management; channel mapping; advanced formula building; data architecture strategy and implementation; auditing and backfilling missing data; workflow setup and management; syndication; custom channel management; digital asset and enhanced content management
- You have experience working cross-functionally to accomplish client digital commerce business goals
- You have a sense of curiosity and are eager to contribute to the Salsify Architect team, whether that be actively proposing ideas for process improvement or sharing knowledge across the team
- You are self driven; you actively seek out resources or partnership training support for ongoing learning and upskilling as additional features are available in Salsify
- You have exceptional communication and presentation verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate complex topics or concepts to less technical audiences
- You have strategic project management, organizational, and critical thinking skills, and are able to meet tight deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Flywheel is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The current range is calculated in USD, for other global locations please connect with your Recruiter.
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• Vacation time will depend where you're located
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Benefits will depend on where you're located
• Volunteering opportunities
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.