Associate Paid Search Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Sunday, November 19, 2023
Flywheel’s suite of digital commerce solutions accelerate growth across all major digital marketplaces for the world’s leading brands. We give clients access to near real-time performance measurement and improve sales, share, and profit. With teams across the Americas, Europe, APAC, and China, we offer a career with real impact, endless growth opportunities and the support you need to be the best you can be.
We're looking for an eCommerce Associate Paid Search Specialist to join our team in London as part of our Client Services function. The Associate Paid Search Specialist reports into our Client Services division and supports our Media Managers with the management of our clients' media campaigns on Amazon. The Associate Paid Search Specialist will have the opportunity to learn these platforms from the ground up working with some of the world's top brands and advertisers. This position is an excellent choice for the analytically minded individual who is curious, a self-starter, and eager to dig in and understand this massive opportunity.
What You Will Do:
- Campaign Creation: Developing campaign strategy and launching advertising campaigns on behalf of our clients
- Campaign Management: Utilising Flywheel's proprietary technology to drive the ongoing optimization of the advertising campaigns and drive towards the client's KPIs
- Campaign Reporting: Developing and managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for our clients
- Strategic Consulting: Serving as an on-call consultant to dig into every Amazon challenge via emails, calls, in-person meetings, and reports for our clients
- Ecommerce Trends: Monitoring industry news and platform changes, flagging potentially relevant updates for clients to broader Flywheel team to identify implications and recommended action
- This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver
Who You Are:
- Be able to speak English AND one of French, German or Spanish
- Experience in digital sales or media, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side, a big plus
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Comfortable in analyzing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
Working at Flywheel
We are proud to offer all Flywheelers a competitive rewards package and unparalleled career growth opportunities and a supportive, fun and engaging culture.
• We have office hubs across the globe where team members can go to feel productive, inspired, and connected to others
• 25 Vacation Days annually
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Pension, Private Medical, and Dental Insurance plans
• Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
• Volunteering opportunities
• Season ticket loans
• Generous parental leave program
• Our UK office follows a hybrid model, we encourage team members to work in person 1-2 times per week
• Learn more about us here: Life at Flywheel
The Interview Process:
Every role starts the same, an introductory call with someone from our Talent Acquisition team. We will be looking for company and values-fit as well as your professional experience; there may be some technical role-specific questions during this call.
Every role is different after the initial call, but you can expect to meet several people from the team 1:1 and there might be further skill assessments in the form of a Take Home Assignment/Case Study Presentation or Pair Programming/Live Coding exercise depending on the role. In your initial call, we will walk you through exactly what to expect the process to be.
At Flywheel, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Flywheel people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Flywheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know at email@example.com so that we can support you.
Please note, We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Please beware of fraudulent job communications from individuals falsely claiming to be from Flywheel. We've identified fraudulent activity through social media and messaging services purporting to be from Flywheel requesting payments for job- and recruitment-related expenses. Flywheel never asks candidates for personal information such as bank account data or tax IDs nor payments via social media or chat-based applications. Report suspected fraud to local authorities immediately. To learn more, click here.