Marketing Manager (Hybrid — Dallas, TX or Toronto, ON based)
Perimeter Medical Imaging
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need.
With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK)(FSE:4PC) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allow surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team, reporting to the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, versatile marketer and communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our ideal candidate has experience developing, executing and tracking marketing communication programs while managing several projects at once. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of elevating a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, content marketing, webinars, events and sales support programs across a variety of communication channels and target audiences
- Develop and execute the annual communication plan (as part of the overall strategic marketing plan) for current and future product launches and overall company positioning, including messaging, content calendar, resources and budget
- Strategize and execute content for healthcare professionals (HCPs), hospital decision-makers, investors (in collaboration with IR team), internal audiences, prospective employees, and industry influencers
- Direct strategy and execution for the event marketing program, including surgeon summits, conferences, webinars. Manage Surgeon and Patient of the Year program and oversee contractors supporting event planning tasks
- Work with KOLs on presentation content for national conferences/society meetings, regional meetings, fellowship events and webinars
- Direct education-focused content for HCPs including clinical content, white papers, blog posts, videos, presentations and sales collateral that will generate awareness, address technology gaps, increase understanding of the benefits of our OCT technology, and move customers through the sales cycle
- In collaboration with creative resources and agencies, provide project briefs and direction for deliverables including print, digital and video assets
- Independently manage projects from start to finish, aligning with regulatory guidelines and approval processes
- Evaluate the performance of projects via metrics dashboards and summary reports to assess effectiveness and optimize future initiatives
- Present ideas to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies and budgets
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a similar marketing role, preferably in medical device or healthcare setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience executing comprehensive marketing communication plans and campaigns
- Experience with live events and virtual meetings
- Organized with strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills
- Balance of left/right brain thinking; metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity and communication effectiveness
- Independent, accountable worker with high emotional intelligence
- Experience with public relations activities, including writing/editing news releases, preparing media backgrounders, pitching stories (excluding investor relations)
- Ability to develop thought leadership content for CEO and executives across social media and editorial channels
- Patient education, advocacy and demand generation programs in medical device or health care
- Travel may be required (15-20%)
Does this look like a good fit for you? Tell us more…
To apply for this role, please visit this link and click on the “Apply for This Job” button.Apply Now
Perimeter Medical AI is committed to your success and providing opportunities for career and professional advancement. We maintain a fun and outgoing, yet professional environment that truly values our employees. As a part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce built on respect that reflects the communities we serve. We thank all applicants for their interest in Perimeter Medical AI but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Perimeter welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation or other grounds protected by human rights legislation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. We are happy to honor accommodations at any part of the recruitment process and invite you to let us know how we can help.