Product Manager (Dallas, TX)
Perimeter Medical Imaging
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is a medical technology company driven to transform cancer surgery with its ultra-high resolution imaging technology to achieve our mission of advancing the standard of care, improving patient outcomes, and reducing healthcare costs. Our ultra-high-resolution, real-time, advanced imaging tools address areas of high unmet medical need.
With headquarters in Toronto, Canada and U.S. headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Perimeter Medical Imaging (TSXV:PINK)(FSE:4PC) has launched the next generation of imaging technology that allow surgeons to visualize microscopic tissue structures with unparalleled clarity in the operating room.
The Product Manager is responsible for the development of product definition, positioning, and lifecycle management to include market sensing, leading the product management function, customer communications, support, and revenue forecasts.
The Product Manager will plan, forecast, and market Perimeter’s products at all stages of the product lifecycle in order to maximize sales revenues, market share, and profit margins.
You will analyze and anticipate market conditions to identify market trends, customer requirements, and competitive strategy, and identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through product differentiation.
Additionally, you will develop a thorough knowledge of target customer segments, markets, and competitors, as well as define features and functions of our products to internal and external customers including product characteristics, advantages, and potential threats from competition or market conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a bridge between teams R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Sales and Applications translating business and technical requirements.
- Understand device development, design, manufacturing, QC process, and final application at customer locations, and support and represent customer requirements throughout the process.
- Serve as the customer advocate interacting with functional partners including R&D, Manufacturing, Quality and Regulatory Assurance, Applications, Sales and Finance.
- Manage supply, demand, revenue, and pricing for product portfolio; update and present forecasts regularly to Management, R&D, and Manufacturing teams.
- Lead the development of the U.S. key opinion leader (KOL) engagement strategy for product portfolio. Maintain corporate relationships with KOLs.
- Research and be a resource for information such as market changes, products offered by the competition, benefits of Perimeter’s products and their superior value to consumers.
- Provide product training to Sales and Applications for existing and new products.
- Analyze reports to identify opportunities, trends, and potential threats with the purpose of maximizing value from all Perimeter’s products.
- Communicate with customers and gather feedback to ensure Perimeter’s products are reliable, relevant, and valuable.
- Assist and mentor other team members in following policies and procedures within the product management area.
- Ensure processes are followed in accordance with all regulations (i.e, FDA/Quality, general controls).
- Work with leadership to align project actions against company strategy.
- Apply disciplined, fact-based judgment to process improvement recommendations.
- Consistently demonstrate structured thinking while conducting strategic assessments of process improvements for the business.
- Travel will be required for this position.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of product management with a proven track record in Medical Devices.
Does this look like a good fit for you?
Tell us more…
To apply for this role, please visit this link and click on the “Apply for This Job” button.Apply Now
Perimeter Medical AI is committed to your success and providing opportunities for career and professional advancement. We maintain a fun and outgoing, yet professional environment that truly values our employees. As a part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce built on respect that reflects the communities we serve. We thank all applicants for their interest in Perimeter Medical AI but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Perimeter welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Please let us know if you require disability-related accommodation or other grounds protected by human rights legislation during the recruitment process so that we can work with you to meet your needs.
We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. We are happy to honor accommodations at any part of the recruitment process and invite you to let us know how we can help.