Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Halifax, NS, Canada
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Trolley is the payouts platform for the internet economy. Our vision is to unlock the collective economic opportunity of the internet – for everyone – by building a truly global payouts ecosystem. Through our powerful platform and API, Trolley enables businesses to reach workers from all corners of the world and offer creators, on-demand workers, and suppliers the ability to bring their specialized talents to a global market. Businesses use Trolley to automate and manage payouts, collect recipient tax and banking information, and mitigate fraud and risk. The payouts solution of choice for hundreds of businesses, Trolley has made payouts to over 1.1 million different musicians, artists, makers, vendors, and suppliers around the world.
Trolley is looking for a dynamic, highly personable, opportunity-driven, and resourceful Senior Customer Success Manager to join our talented team in Halifax! You’ll be a key partner to our customers’ success, helping to get them up and running on our platform and transforming their businesses.
In your role you will:
- Own and manage a portfolio of high-value and complex customers and act as their strategic business partner.
- Deliver a world-class customer experience to your customers and evangelize the benefits and value of our solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, becoming a trusted advisor and advocate for their success.
- Become a solution expert to instate a high level of customer confidence in you and our Trolley solutions.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ operational workflows and use cases to provide more tailored and impactful client guidance.
- Gain deep industry knowledge in end-to-end payment automation, tax regulations, and the unique challenges facing our key market segments to earn the right to become a trusted advisor.
- Grow your customers' depth of understanding by providing enablement sessions on new and existing features and capabilities, and translate complex concepts into easy to understand solutions that align with your customers’ business workflows and goals.
- Provide a strong functional consultative approach to customer management with a passion for identifying solutions to meet customers' business goals (understanding how complex solutions work in practice).
- Drive engagement across multiple customer stakeholders by understanding their unique goals/business outcomes, supporting their internal change management process during implementation/onboarding, and continually monitoring KPIs and changing business needs through quarterly business reviews.
- Build and maintain influential relationships with customers with highly complex use cases, from end users to executive sponsors, to ensure they achieve their business goals and have a best-in-class experience.
- Actively monitor adoption and usage, analyze data/metrics/industry trends, and implement adoption strategies that showcase how customers can enhance their workflows and use our product to derive value.
- Collaborate with support, product, and other internal stakeholders to help resolve customer issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Advocate for customers' needs (product features, bug fixes, and potential improvements), working cross-functionally with internal teams to champion projects and product enhancements.
- Effectively engage multiple customer stakeholders in discussing organizational goals, uncovering additional business problems/opportunities, and exploring potential up/cross-sell solutions. Driving strategic growth for both Trolley and the customers.
- Proactively identify and close up/cross-sell opportunities by thoroughly understanding client needs and aligning additional products with those needs; contributing to revenue growth while ensuring clients achieve their desired outcomes.
- 5+ years of progressive and consultative experience in customer-facing account management roles.
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success in B2B SaaS/Software managing large mid-market accounts.
- The highest degree of initiative, courtesy, and professionalism to build valuable customer relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in the market and contribute significantly to revenue and company growth.
- Experience in financial services, SaaS payment automation, and the internet economy/music royalties is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders, departments, and implementation cycles.
- Experience conducting product demonstrations and training sessions.
- Proficient in leading meetings, ensuring follow-up on action items, and demonstrating strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with experience using data to drive decisions and improve customer success.
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, and commercial skills.
- Proven track record of driving customer success and retention.
- Proactively working with at-risk customers to mitigate churn.
- Experience in working with SaaS business/enterprise applications.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Exposure to CRM best practices (Salesforce preferred)
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
Interested? We offer:
- Amazing team of diverse people working together on a common mission
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Extended healthcare benefits
- Gym membership allowance
- 1/2 day Fridays during summer
- Central office location, close to public transport, hybrid working model
- Choice of the tools you need to do your best