Do you thrive off collaboration and impact? Love to light up your brain and pick up new skills? We’re a team of trailblazers in tech who run on heart and humility, and maybe a little bit too much caffeine, too. But who’s judging? If this sounds like you, you may be the perfect fit for PartnerStack.
PartnerStack is the only ecosystem platform built for B2B SaaS. We’re the connection point between today’s fastest-growing SaaS companies and top-performing partners. Our mission? To change the way the world sells software — and with your help, we can get there faster!
Want in? Apply now.
About you and the role
You are a rising accounting professional with a keen eye for detail and analytics, a solid understanding of accounting principles, and a desire to learn and grow. You would be reporting to the Controller and help support the revenue and cash aspects of the business, as well as assisting with various tracking and reporting functions.
- Lead the AR invoice and collection initiative
- Assist with the AP cycle
- Record new sales contracts and generate invoices in Quickbooks
- Track subscription renewals and cash flows
- Support payment processing functions via Stripe and Paypal
- Assist with amortization and deferred revenue schedules
- Participate in month-end closing and reconciliation processes
- Manage the company’s U.S. digital credit card transactions, monthly review and journal entries
- Tracking and reporting various financial metrics
- Perform other ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
- A degree in accounting/business/finance
- Pursuing or having completed CPA designation
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of accounting cycle and principles
- Experience in SaaS or tech industry is highly desired
- Working knowledge of Excel and/or Google sheets is essential
- Familiarity with Quickbooks Online, Salesforce, Stripe and Paypal is a plus
- Excellent time-management, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and flexibly without supervision
- Upstanding, ethical, and confidential with sensitive information
- Desire to constantly learn and self-improve
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup revolutionizing how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. Beyond challenging the status quo and innovating great products, our goal is to build a kickass company.
We set every member of our team up for success so they can feel energized about their work, be passionate about excellence, and have the room to learn every day. That means you can experiment with creative tactics, have the freedom to fail and bounce back stronger — and make a career of a lifetime.
Plus, PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
Perks of working at PartnerStack
- A digital-first environment, so you can do your best work anywhere in Canada
- A MacBook shipped to you and a budget for peripherals of your choice
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- Flexibility to work abroad for up to 8 weeks at a time
- Regular social events, even while working remotely
- Annual peripheral refresh
- Competitive salary and opportunities for promotion
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- HSA and Wellness Accounts
- Generous vacation and time off plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan for everyone (ESOP)
- RRSP with an employer matching component
Although we’re digital-first, that doesn’t mean you can’t do your best work with us at our downtown office in Toronto — if you want.
Our office space (111 Peter Street, Toronto, ON) is open to all employees. Whether you join us in person or virtually, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace that is safe and inclusive where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.
Something looks off?