Part-time Data Quality Analyst (Fraud Investigation)
Owl.co is a software company that enables insurers to fight illegitimate claims at scale while removing human bias from the process. Our clients are the top insurance companies across North America, and they are achieving incredible results through our AI-powered, evidence-based platform. We are on a mission to bring state-of-the-art ML and NLP methods to transform this traditionally manual activity into an equitable process. We are well-funded and have engineering offices in New York City, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are looking for a Part-time Data Quality Analyst to join our team!
The Data Quality Analyst is responsible for collecting and analyzing data through thorough investigation practices to deliver a proactive insurance fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention solution for our clients.
Responsibilities & Scope:
- Perform thorough and timely insurance claims investigations, pulling from open data sources for your research. Logically organize evidence found and categorize documents accordingly.
- Ensure proper quality assurance by analyzing external claimant data for quality, completeness, and accuracy.
- Complete or exceed weekly file targets while maintaining quality output.
- Follow process & procedures for reviews.
- Ensure the security & confidentiality of file PII.
- Operate within company security and disclosure guidelines.