Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Location: At Opencare, we are a remote first organization. We welcome all from the United States or Canada who are interested in the position to apply.
Before you read any further: Our strength at Opencare relies on the diversity of perspectives that we work hard to craft on our team. We are all solving problems using unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business.
To reinvent how dentists run their practices, so they can focus on what matters most: providing exceptional patient care.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists shouldn't have to worry about managing their practice, and we want to empower them to focus on creating world class patient care experiences. After all, we live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths.
Yet for such an important part of our body, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that. Through the Opencare marketplace, we are enabling dentists to connect with new patients, streamline their day-to-day operations, and manage their billing seamlessly. All of this frees up time and energy that can be dedicated to helping patients understand and improve their oral wellness.
We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture and what we do at Opencare at Opencare.com/about.
Our Sales Team: Our sales team is responsible for scaling our Patient Growth solutions. We are always striving for a win-win-win scenario; Opencare only wins when our practices are able to increase billings and collect more revenue from their insurance partners. We are a team of hungry, high achievers, always looking for ways to maximize our efforts.
As an Account Executive, you will be tasked with bringing the Patient Growth product to Dental practices across North America, as well as supporting the bottom-up build growth of this brand new offering. This role is ideal for someone interested in leveraging their extraordinary social skills to build strong relationships with hundreds of dental offices, and apply an entrepreneurial mindset in an ambiguous environment as we grow new products helping Dental Offices. You will be expected to manage and grow these relationships rapidly, but sustainably, by making sure their business objectives align with Opencare. We actively encourage experimentation, so expect to try out many approaches to get in front of key decision-makers and help them understand Opencare’s value.
What you'll be doing day-to-day:
- Getting products into the hands of dental practices across the US, representing multi-million dollar revenue opportunities for Opencare. You will be a key contributor to our sales strategy and overall growth of the company
- Running a full outbound sales cycle, from identifying stakeholders, to booking meetings with decision makers, to closing deals. This job will require 20% top of funnel activities (i.e. cold calling, emailing, and experimental direct mail)
- Informing and shaping the team’s strategy by tracking your sales performance metrics and reporting them to the rest of the team on a regular basis
- Leveraging our CRM (Salesforce) & sales automation tools to deploy a mix of creative sales strategies to interact with your prospects
- Maintaining a high conversion rate from top of funnel to close - leveraging your skills and experience to communicate value while driving relationships with dental practices
- Contributing to the Opencare Sales playbook and uncovering ways for the team to be more effective
- Managing multi-channel sales experiments via direct mail, phone, email, and in-person to improve our sales funnel
- Helping with the training, onboarding, and leadership of new hires and junior sales team members
Some key attributes of a successful candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in a full-cycle sales role with a history of consistently smashing your targets
- A strong understanding of sales pipelines, short-medium sales cycles, and the ability to anchor decision making around your sales strategies using data
- Experience selling into SMB (bonus points for Brick and Mortar!)
- Outstanding communication skills and a knack for building trust-based relationships, especially with SMB clients
- The ability to quickly pinpoint problems, handle objections, and imagine creative solutions to keep the action going
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients with a focus on needs discovery, and you can easily build trust to influence their decisions
- You enjoy collaboration and are used to working closely with other teams like Marketing and Product to drive synergy between sales and the rest of the business.
- You are naturally curious, and are energized by working in a learning environment
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
If you require assistance or accommodation during the interview process, please inform your Talent Partner.