At OneLocal, we know that marketing isn’t just about buying ads anymore. We also know how hard it is to keep up with rapidly changing technologies. OneLocal provides SaaS solutions to small and medium businesses (SMBs) across the world. We offer our clients 10 digital marketing solution products that are impactful on their own, but even better together. We aim to be the perfect solutions partner by bringing together the right mix of technologies and local marketing expertise.
We're looking for a Business Analyst to join our close-knit engineering team. The ideal person is a motivated and results-driven individual who is looking to join an early stage technology company and help us drive digital marketing technology growth and innovation.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Under the guidance of the Senior Product Manager, groom the company backlog and prepare sprints in collaboration with the Engineering team
- Use Confluence and Jira to ensure proper task management and feature delivery for the OneLocal suite of products
- Contribute to authoring, sizing and managing a backlog of functional requirements, including epics, user stories, wireframes and UX/design components
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to validate functional and technical requirements
- Interact with the QA team to ensure acceptance criteria is set for tickets to accommodate automated and manual testing
- Thoroughly document release notes and features to accompany each sprint release
- Support the release process as needed
- Apply OneLocal product implementation methodologies across all projects
- Manage risk to ensure timely, on-budget sprint execution and closure
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
- Collaborate on a fool-proof success plan to ensure organizational adoption and expansion of our products
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization to address and resolve customer issues
- Manage ongoing product feedback and share status updates with key stakeholders
What You Bring
- Relevant degree or familiarity with product management best practices
- 1-2 years of experience in a platform focused Business Analyst role translating and communicating requirements to developers
- Able to size and prioritize development sprints, within the context of broader product roadmap
- Willingness to take on diverse responsibilities and work in a challenging fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop leadership and demonstrate initiative
- Capacity to make decisions and push forward with incomplete information
- CSPO equivalent designation and UX experience is an asset
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to have a major impact at a growing company that is helping small and medium sized businesses grow their digital presence
- Remote first: We have committed to a remote-first work environment. This means our roles are open to candidates who can work between the core hours of 9am - 5pm EST
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 paid personal days
- Stock options in a YC backed start-up
- Virtual social events: coffee chats with your colleagues and weekly happy hours!
At OneLocal, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly create the best company culture possible. We strongly encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experience, and perspectives regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, disability, and national origin.
Something looks off?