Program Manager, SaaS Implementation Services
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
ODAIA nouno·da·ia | \ 'oh-day-yeah \
An Ancient Greek word referring to a salesperson’s “tools of the trade.”
Learn more about our company here. You can also find more information about the company and our products at odaia.ai.
ODAIA is a remote first organization, all our positions are WFH.
ODAIA helps pharma sales and marketing teams by using AI to understand and predict customer behaviour. Our enterprise SaaS product MAPTUAL serves some of the most recognized Fortune 500 life sciences companies. By incorporating data and AI predictions in powerful ways, MAPTUAL’s users understand their customers (healthcare professionals, patients) on a deeper level and cater to their health needs more effectively.
ODAIAns (what we call ourselves) are inspired to reinvent the future of how non-technical people leverage data in their day-to-day lives. We are passionate about solving complex problems in data, AI, engineering, design, and product, so our customers don’t have to. We live by the notion that “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication;” and making simplicity scalable is an even bigger challenge. That’s why we have a crazy talented team led by serial entrepreneurs, tech veterans, and life sciences experts.
Reducing patients’ time to therapy by facilitating meaningful interactions with healthcare providers, through human-centric software powered by AI.
We’re also on a mission to build an innovative, diverse, and ego-free business, where trust, innovation and ownership are valued. You’re on a mission too? We’re here for it. We put an emphasis on career development for our employees, and the opportunities to grow are extensive.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Program Manager, SaaS Implementation Services has a proven track record of successfully delivering complex SaaS implementation projects on time and within budget, with exceptional communication, ownership and project leadership skills. The Program Manager is responsible for managing the full project lifecycle of implementation, from scoping and planning to execution and delivery in collaboration with others in the Business Acceleration Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and execute project plans, including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, and risk management strategies
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and goals, and develop tailored solutions that meet those needs
- Manage project teams, including internal resources and external partners, to ensure project deliverables are met on time and within budget
- Communicate project status and progress in an ongoing basis to internal stakeholders and clients, and address any issues or concerns promptly
- Identify and resolve project risks and issues, and escalate when necessary
- Continuously improve project management processes and methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure the successful execution of customer implementation, onboarding and delivery of our current and future product offerings, which now include MAPTUAL Field and MAPTUAL Sphere
- Facilitate and participate in inter-team and cross-functional collaborative discussions to solve problems, make decisions and drive progress
- Develop project management processes that can be automated with productivity tools for execution with smaller accounts
WHAT YOU BRING
- Proven SaaS implementation project management experience, with a track record of successful delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration) or extensive practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in project management, with a focus on SaaS implementation services
- Experience managing complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques
- PMP or other project management certification preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively manage client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and meet project deadlines
- Passionate about delivering high-quality SaaS implementation services
- Exceptional communication skills, understands how to influence to both technical and non-technical teams and can motivate and drive progress towards a common goal
- A continuous learner who seeks and welcomes feedback to improve
- Grand vision, low ego and able to make a big impact
WHAT WE OFFER
- A highly productive driven startup culture that values agility, passion, ownership, trust, respect, diversity and inclusion
- A highly product driven environment, with tremendous growth and unique learning opportunities
- You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and autonomy for managing things directly
- Tremendous growth trajectory and endless learning opportunities
- An inclusive environment, we are an equal opportunities employer and we operate with an anti-oppression mindset
- Top-notch health benefits for medical, dental, vision care, mental health, prescription drug coverage, travel insurance and alternative treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic services
- Flexible working hours, providing great balance for personal and family life
- We focus on what we achieve and not the number of hours we clock
- We trust our employees and empower them to shape their work themselves so that they can achieve the best possible results
- An open and flexible vacation policy
- Our employees can take what they want, when they want it - as long as they get their work done, get the time approved and get things covered while they're away
- Stock option grants
- A generous home office allowance
- Career development opportunities, and a solid business model - we’re in it for the long haul!
We are a remote-first company based in Toronto with frequent in-person collaborative work sessions and social gatherings at a work-share office in downtown Toronto. We leverage many synchronous and asynchronous communication tools as well as virtual social events, and provide an allowance for your ideal WFH setup.
Any conditional offer of employment made to a successful candidate will be subject to the full satisfaction with the results of any background and reference checks.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND ACCESSIBILITY
Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of our hiring process. For more on this, you can inquire about accommodations if you're invited to an interview.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
As an equal opportunity employer, ODAIA is committed to creating an environment that respects diversity and inclusion. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ODAIA, we are committed to building an environment where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace, and are an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
See more open positions at ODAIA
Something looks off?