Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Project Office
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our fast-growing Enterprise Project Office team. Reporting to our SVP EPO, you will be organizing and coordinating multiple programs and portfolio activities.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader with experience managing people of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable through team for delivery of tactical business targets; formulating, organizing, and monitoring inter-connected programs to completion
- Apply broad expertise in selecting methods, evaluating, adapting, and creating complex techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain objectives
- Network with key stakeholders throughout the business; adapting style and using persuasion to deliver messages to facilitate desired project outcomes
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities
- Apply change, risk, and resource management
- Assess program and portfolio performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Prepare reports for senior and executive leadership
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Proven experience as a Program Manager, Portfolio Manager, or other managerial position
- Experience in infrastructure, network, data security and cloud projects (from planning to full implementation)
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving availability
- PMP certification
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
· Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
· 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
· Private Medical Insurance
· English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.