The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow. WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration. At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service.
We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our fast-growing Commercial team. Reporting to our Relationship Management Director you will be supporting the team on growth and managing a portfolio of operators with the objective of building and maintaining strong relationships that are mutually beneficial to all parties.
The Relationship Management role acts as a single point of contact for the customer and liaises collaboratively across a variety of internal functions. The primary objectives are to build relationships, maintain client satisfaction levels, add value for our clients, develop Nuvei brand and increase revenues for Nuvei through supporting our partners with our vast product suite. The role will be a mixture of home and office based.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build strong customer relationships and navigate their organization to align the right external and internal stakeholders
- Leverage the global network of experts within Nuvei to work collaboratively across cultures and time zones in benefit of our merchants
- Accountable for achieving the timely and complete resolution of client issues and inquiries in conjunction with ‘client first’ initiatives. Including effective communication to all stakeholders
- Identify systemic and client impacting trends and escalating as appropriate through the proper channels
- Support internal activities related to strategic client projects and the overall development of establishing Nuvei as a premiere PSP for gaming in LatAm
- Understand and champion your account's needs and pain points to strengthen and build better and long-lasting relationships with our merchants
- Create compelling stories based on data and market trends to find and offer ad hoc solutions to strategic growth opportunities for each merchant
- Understand and anticipate clients existing and future needs in depth and develop compelling solutions to meet client needs
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through, amongst other things, undertaking of client visits and completion of quarterly business reviews
- Achieving targets and goals while continually reviewing individual client account management plans