Office Manager & People Operations Coordinator
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
An an Office Manager & People Operations Coordinator in our Vilnius office you will be responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondence is controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing relations with external vendors;
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts payable, and office budget tracking;
- Implementing initiatives to enhance employee satisfaction, well-being, and engagement with the office environment;
- Overseeing the planning and execution of global/local office events and meetings;
- Assisting with the full employee cycle, including, but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, time tracking, absences, and payroll;
- Monitoring and enforcing health and safety regulations. Conducting regular safety inspections and training;
- Fostering effective communication and collaboration within global People Operations team.
Qualifications included, but are not limited to:
- A proven 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- organizational abilities: maintain in-office procedures and processes of a large organization. Ensure all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner;
- Agility: ability to adapt to changing business needs and environments. Remain flexible in handling unexpected challenges;
- Problem-solving: address and resolve any issues that arise in the office environment. Implement effective strategies to improve office processes and workflows;
- Project management: plan and oversee office and people operations projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget;
- Being people person: dedication to empathetic and clear communication for positive employee interactions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Monthly salary from 1900 EUR (gross before taxes). A specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Hybrid working model;
- Additional vacation days, granted on quarterly basis;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Cool pet friendly penthouse office in Vilnius city;
- Annual bonus depending on company & individual results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, trainings, giving back to community activities;
- Office perks, great atmosphere, company events & a lot more to explore.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.