Client Relations Manager
Title Client Relations Manager
Desired Location US
Hybrid – Remote
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Client Relations Manager to join our fast-growing Client Relations team. Reporting to our Client Relations Supervisor, you will be supporting the team on building and maintaining strong client relationships.
The Client Manager (CM) builds and maintains long-term relationships with clients by serving as a liaison between The Payment Group (TPG) and a portfolio of clients. The objective is to monitor daily workflow, prioritize, and delegate work to ensure client needs are satisfied within an agreed-upon time-frame. The CM works closely with all levels of management as well as internal and external departments.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs all activities associated with onboarding new clients and / or new services. Coordinates activities of client staff, internal teams, ISV partners and outside vendors to achieve goals in a timely fashion. Keeps documentation of the progress of projects current in TPG’s internal systems.
- Delegates admin and adjustment tasks to appropriate staff; oversees those tasks to completion.
- Anticipate clients’ future needs and address with solutions tailored to client software and environment.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 2+ in exterior client facing position
- Must have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Previous experience in city or county government, or online payments desirable.
- High school diploma is required, college degree desirable.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus!
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
· Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
· 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
· Private Medical Insurance
· English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.