WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
As a Compliance Specialist you will perform ongoing transaction monitoring for corporate customers, analysis of complex issues related to global sanctions and document evaluation.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting research and analysis of complex issues related to Global Sanctions while utilizing a wide variety of tools, systems and criteria;
- Performing ongoing transaction monitoring for corporate customers based on TMM rules and customer profile;
- Conduct enhanced due diligence (EDD) (collect documents, evaluate SOF/SOW);
- Performing complex analysis of escalated documents/cases from Tier 1 assessing knowledge in AML Compliance field and communicate these decisions to the customer;
- Ensuring constant compliance of KYC, AML and CTF program, processes, instructions which are applicable in the Company with the applicable requirements of legal acts;
- Sufficient performance based on KPIs and SLAs set for covered functions;
- Constantly provide feedback on possible/needed processes/procedures changes and improvements and assist in building procedures;
- Be up-to-date with recent internal policies and procedures, internal escalated changes within compliance systems and processes to the extent related to covered functions;
- Being proactive in knowing legislation changes, regulatory recommendations and industry best practices on AML/CTF, KYC, Client onboarding, PEP and sanction screening;
- Undertake any other duties as determined by the direct manager or the higher management line/body of the Company.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- At least 1 year of experience of working with corporate customers in financial services or related areas;
- Basic knowledge in AML/CFT, sanctions, KYC, & transactions monitoring;
- Proficient English and Lithuanian (both written and verbal);
- Good analytical skills and willingness to do precise and accurate routine job;
- High ethical standards, a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results.
Monthly salary from 2100 EUR (gross before taxes). Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Hybrid working model;
- Additional vacation days, granted on quarterly basis;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Cool & modern penthouse office in Vilnius city;
- Annual bonus depending on company & individual results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, trainings, giving back to community activities;
- Office perks, great atmosphere, company events & a lot more to explore.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.