Network & Security Engineer
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Network & Security Engineer to join our fast-growing Network & security team. Reporting to our Network @ Security Team Leader. You will be supporting the team in protecting the high-level technological environment and participating in core-business innovative processes in a challenging and rising field of the FinTech industry.
As a Network & Security Engineer, you will be working in a positive-security and business-enabling approach using creative and out-of-the-box thinking while using state-of-the-art security suites daily.
- Management and maintenance of network and security products with an emphasis on WAF, Anti-DDoS, proxy, FW, NAC, Cloud, Routers, and Switches
- Escalated tier in managing the information security events from SIEM/SOC
- Monitoring & enforcing the company's information security policy and compliance with the regulation
- Accompanying and guiding technological projects, examining new information security products, and implementing POCs
- Developing and maintaining security inventories and audits of IT infrastructure
- Defining, implementing, assessing, and maintaining controls necessary to protect the network and Internet perimeters following security requirements
- Managing secure configurations and changes for networks, hardware, systems, and mobile devices
- Ability to learn the business processes to provide resolution to support problems.
- Can effectively categorize support problems and respond with the appropriate level of urgency, steering support tasks to the appropriate team
- Ability to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation as scheduled, and the ability to perform after-hours support as needed.
- At least 5 years of technical hands-on experience in network and security solutions, with an emphasis on WAF, Anti-DDoS, FW, NAC, Cloud, Routers and Switches
- Installation and configuration of firewalls, data encryption, load balancers, and other security products and procedures
- Experience with best-of-breed security solutions, such as F5, Fortinet, Forescout
- Detailed knowledge and experience with network and application protocols such as HTTP, TLS, DNS, BGP, OSPF, and VPN
- Should know Authentication, Authorization, and encryption mechanisms (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, 802.1x)
- Strong understanding of key compliance regulations such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Fundamental understanding of software stacks and how software and hardware work together
- Good understanding of computer networks and system software
- Experience with complex migrations of various platforms
- Knowledge of regulation controls, AWS – an advantage
- Experience with automation and programming languages – an advantage
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station