DevOps Team Leader
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a DevOps Team Leader to join our fast-growing DevOps group. Reporting to our DevOps Manager. You will be supporting the team on development processes and the organizational business flows and taking part in cross-functional projects and varied DevOps initiatives.
- To Lead and mentor a team of top-tier engineers with broad platform ownership in DevOps and security areas while spread in multiple locations across the globe
- Manage our cloud infrastructure based on AWS including monitoring, configuration management, and troubleshooting
- Lead the migration process of our infrastructure from AWS to Azure
- Maintain production-grade systems that hold sensitive financial data, and include safety nets to avoid hackers employing large-scale attacks using Cloudflare and other security tools like Prisma and others
- Manage the company’s CI\CD and self-service platforms
- Manage top technologies like K8s, GitHub Actions, Kafka, Airflow, Ansible, etc...
- Work closely with R&D teams and architects to provide infrastructure and security aspects in the system design phase and new tools implementation
- Work closely with architects to design new cloud service usage
- 3+ years as a Team Leader/Management position
- At least 6 years of experience managing production-grade robust, scalable cloud-based solutions
- Strong Cloud architecture skills in AWS and Azure
- Proven experience with automation and IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, or equivalent
- Experience with CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions, ArgoCD, or equivalent
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices (K8s / ECS)
- Proven experience in managing production environment at scale in a cloud environment
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Python, NodeJS, Bash)
- Fast learner, passionate about using new technologies, and a people person.
- Ability to participate in off-hours production incidents and provide solutions to critical issues that arise
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station