Director Total Rewards and Recognition
**Voir la version française ci-dessous**
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
- Total Rewards Strategy: develop and execute a comprehensive total rewards strategy that aligns with our business objectives and values.
- Oversee the design of our global benefits program, including health and wellness programs, retirement plans, insurance, and other perks.
- Work in collaboration with our Agile team to maximize leveraging our programs to drive whole person wellness.
- Manages renewal activities and related communications
- Oversees the participation in benefits surveys and monitors competitiveness of our programs.
- Manage relationships with different benefits vendors.
- Compensation Management:
- Lead and manage our compensation programs, including bonus plans, and equity compensation, while ensuring competitive and equitable pay practices.
- Evaluate and classify job positions/levelling within the organization to ensure fair and consistent compensation practices as well as ensuring compliance with pay equity regulations.
- Continuously monitor and analyze industry compensation and benefits trends to maintain the company's competitive position in the job market. Utilize data and analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of total rewards programs and make data-driven decisions.
- Leads our annual total rewards processes such as salary, bonus and LTIP reviews.
- Support activities related to executive compensation programs specifically as it relates to the company’s management information circular.
- Provides advice and support People Business Partners on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Manage relationships with different compensation vendors.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies to educate employees about their compensation, benefits and recognition and how they align with the organization's goals.
- Prepares and delivers training sessions on total rewards programs with the support of team members and in collaboration with People Business Partners
- Performance Management: Collaborate with the Agile team and management to link compensation and recognition to performance management to help drive a performance culture.