Product Regional Director
Title Product Regional Director
Desired Location Singapore / China
Hybrid – Remote
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Product Regional Director to join our fast-growing Product Readiness team. Reporting to our SVP Global Products, you will be supporting the team on business growth in Asia Pacific.
You will have a key focus on understanding customer drivers of demand / need. Assess localization need for products, solutions. Support market expansion in new markets, e.g., Thailand and Vietnam. Support client success with our strategic customers, and engage with domestic and global customers in the region. The role also requires engaging internally with a broad cross-functional team including business development, product, operations, engineering and risk to name a few.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You have an intellectual, problem-solver and logical mind with the ability to synthesize data, insights, and feedback from multiple sources. You are comfortable in translating abstract ideas and information into concrete short-term and long-term product bets that support Nuvei’s growth.
- You are a “roll up your sleeves” leader who can work with product, development and customer teams to define what is required to deliver the product commercially.
- You are known by internal and external stakeholders as collaborative and inspirational. You foster strong relationships and alignment across different stakeholders within and outside the organization
You will be a high-impact individual contributor whose responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Make use of our payments infrastructure to improve the performance of existing product suite, while evaluating any new products, platforms that prove to have incremental value (bias towards significant differentiation)
- Seek out innovation in the merchants services domain by considering consumer’s needs, relevant regulatory and technological trends that could influence Nuvei’s approach to payments in the short-term vs. the long-term (social gaming, x-border transfers)
- Build a framework for what is commercially ready – beyond development to be ready for market.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management (B2B or B2C)
- Knowledge of payments technologies (e.g. network tokens, PINless, Faster Payments, ACH, etc.) is a plus
- Highly analytical with the ability to use data to make decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable judgment and integrity
- Ability to juggle multiple critical tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- Willingness to travel as needed, globally
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
· Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
· 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
· Private Medical Insurance
· English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.