Client Solutions Engineer
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration. At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our fast-growing Solutions Partners Team. Reporting to our Partner Solutions Team Leader, you will be supporting the team with a key focus on New Partners and SME.
Nuvei’s Partner Solution team includes Solution Engineers who act as technical and payment product consultant to potential partnership or strategic partners. A solution engineer will architect partner system or a partner platform with Nuvei payment services to apply both partner business demands and Nuvei best practices. In addition, the Partner Solution Engineer is the technical leader for new prospect technical journey with Nuvei and liaison to our technology partners ecosystem, products and services, therefore as part of the role, solution team will act as the sales engineers concentrating on conversion of pre-sale or post-sale opportunities.
- A key Solution leader who has knowledge in payments especially in technologies, integration frameworks and able to define, design and implement sophisticated techniques for partner payment scope.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and partner teams to manage Solution projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Define the go-to-market strategy derived from platform restrictions and partner demands, while outlining a step-by-step architectural manual for partner onboarding.
- Responsible for leading pre-sale meetings and delivery of partner engagement according to sales engineering methodology applied per each partner.
- Mentoring implementation projects with customers of Nuvei’s rapidly growing based solutions to deliver required partner setup.
- Understanding the business framework and its technical implications for a partner or a prospect partner, within the turbulent payment landscape throughout new trends and ongoing regulations applied to relevant markets.
- Matrix managing payments technical solutions per required regulations, market demands, and partner needs for complex implementations and high-level tier prospects and partners.
- Highly skilled at applying consultative methodologies and solve solution pain points, while architecting features into best in practice solution to answer business pressing demands.
- Identify product gaps and raise with the relevant internal teams by taking main role in shaping and designing the APIs, payment features and Nuvei services.
- Establish operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks running on parallel timelines and collaborate in a global and remote environment, while working in versatile fields (technology, product and business).