Junior Payments Coordinator
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all
payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and
globally with one integration. At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Finance Payments Coordinator to join our fast-growing Finance team. Reporting to our Finance Bank Relationship Manager, you will be supporting the team on financial business operation and will be granted access to the fascinating world of payments.
- Revenue analyses
- Balance reconciliation
- Preparing and checking payments to merchant\suppliers
- Managing Bank Relationships
- Data reconciliation
- Direct contact with Banks/Merchants on a daily basis.
- B.A in Economics or Business Management
- Relevant experience in data analysis and/or billing preparation - an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Highly organized and able to work under deadline
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance.