Junior Billing Specialist
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all
payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and
globally with one integration. At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Billing Specialist to join our fast-growing billing team. Reporting to our Billing Manager, you will be supporting the team on financial business operation and on calculation of monthly fees.
- Preparation of monthly fees; Collect and analyze data for monthly assessment
- Monthly invoicing; Calculate and send invoices, Follow up accounts receivables
- Merchant daily correspondence; Handle internal and clients' emails in timely manner. Ensuring that the emails received are answered immediately and no pending emails are left unattended
- System updating and checking for fees; Upload monthly fees, Update recurring fees and Check current pricing in the system
- Database maintenance; Ensure that different data types are updated accurately and timely in our database
- Balance monitoring; Keep track of overdraft accounts and notify the customers to pay the debts
- University diploma (Finance/Economics degree)
- Attention to detail (efficient at spotting errors in process, able to deliver high quality, accurate work)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite-especially advanced Excel formulas and any Billing software)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance.