Sr. Software Engineer
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration. At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for software development efforts across multiple financial application systems at Nuvei. Daily engagement in designing and developing clean, secure, and quality code will be the day-to-day part of this role. As a Senior Software Engineer, this person will actively collaborate and contribute to the efforts of the entire Agile team while following all the standard Nuvei SDLC and Agile (Scrum) processes.
- Software development efforts across multiple financial application systems in the Nuvei Services group of Gateway & Integrations.
- Development for the various projects associated with Nuvei – Gateway and Integrations Development Team onshore & offshore resources.
- Work on activities related to important key initiatives of Nuvei, like migration of applications to cloud services.
- Adapt new technologies & solutions for application development, performance improvements and increasing efficiency.
- Part of the incident response team and provide production support on as needed basis, conduct root cause analysis for issues reported.
- Actively participate in the migration of new merchants and their tokens to Nuvei Platform, with solutions adhering to PCI & PA-DSS compliance and standards.
- Manage and maintain the pre-existing suite of applications related to feature enhancements, security patches based on new PCI, PA-DSS guidelines and mandates.
- Participate in Security audits, Quarterly SOCS audits for compliance standards evaluation.
- Design and develop clean, secure, and quality code meeting the Nuvei standards.
- Actively collaborate and contribute to the efforts of the entire Agile team while following all the standard Nuvei SDLC and Agile (Scrum) processes.
- Develop and maintain Nuvei's suite of financial applications related to Sage Exchange Gateway & API, Vault Migration & Terminal integration.
- Understand and constantly consider the full-stack architecture for an entire product suite related to Sage exchange Gateway, Nuvei's Vault Migration and Payment JS for Merchant Integrations.
- Write and optimize NET code, stored procedures, T-SQL queries, and the corresponding test cases; enforce adherence to coding standards and code reviews.