Senior Payments Acquiring Product Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Senior Card-Acquiring Product Manager to join our fast-growing product team. As a Senior Card-Acquiring Product Manager, you will be a key driving force behind the success of our card-acquiring product line. Your primary focus will be on adding new products and features to the card-acquiring capabilities portfolio, as well as enhancing existing card-acquiring products.
- Conduct thorough market and competitive analysis to identify market trends, business opportunities, competitive landscape, and customer pain points
- Engage with clients and end-users to gather feedback and understand their needs. Utilize customer insights to drive product improvements and develop customer-focused solutions
- Leverage data-driven insights to make informed product decisions and identify areas for improvements
- Translate business needs and customer demands into detailed and clear PRDs and user stories while considering MVPs, revenue optimization, and short/long-term execution plans
- Lead the end-to-end product lifecycle, from concept ideation via development and testing to post-launch analysis, while collaborating with cross-functional teams, customers, and external providers and consultants
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of acquiring products. Analyze product performance regularly and present reports to senior management, providing actionable recommendations for product optimization
- Stay updated on industry regulations and compliance requirements related to card acquisition. Ensure that all products adhere to the necessary standards and security protocols
- Mentor and guide junior product team members, fostering their growth and development. Lead by example, promoting a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, economics, or a related field. An MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Proven track record (3+ years) of success in product management roles within the payments industry
- Deep understanding of payment processing technologies, industry trends, and customer needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Project management abilities, capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience, with a focus on motivating and guiding cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks and compliance in the payments industry.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station