The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is bringing payments up to speed. Our future-proof technology allows businesses to accept cutting-edge payment options, optimize new revenue streams, and get the most out of their stack. We believe in turning payment barriers into accelerants and propelling businesses forward with tailored solutions. With a single integration and advanced customization tools, Nuvei delivers unsurpassed flexibility that enables businesses to adapt quickly and enter new markets seamlessly.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a talented and experienced GRC expert for a Security Expert position. This position will interact with IT teams, business units, HR, etc. This will include activities of an international entity/subsidiary. You should be able to drive multiple security audits and articulate security requirements both verbally and in writing.
- Running multiple successful security audits in parallel
- Aligning Nuvei’s security compliance and regulative requirements
- Breaking down compliance requirements verifying that existing controls are adequate and defining and overseeing the implementation of new security controls
- Run and participate in external and internal risk assessments
- Driving successful mitigations of audit and risk assessment findings
- Formulate new policies and update existing ones while aligning them with business processes
- Review the security controls & settings of various security and IT systems and confirm alignment with compliance requirements.
- Run GRC tasks cross-company
- Prepare the business for SOX, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and 27017, and other certifications and audit requirements. You will work with the auditors and manage the process with other teams and business units
- Respond to customer RPPs/RFIs and questionnaires
- Explore new options for enhancing the security posture
- 3-5 years of relevant security & GRC experience
- Good understanding of organizational security risk concepts
- Good knowledge and experience of SOX, PCI-DSS, SOC2, and ISO 27001 requirements
- Knowledge of AD security settings, SSO, and RBAC
- Good knowledge of vulnerability management, CVEs & CVSS - Windows, Linux, and additional platforms
- Familiarity with security solutions and controls within complex network environments
- Basic knowledge of Linux security settings
- Hands-on experience with SIEM solutions such as Splunk, Elastic
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessment tools such as Nessus
- Background and understanding of OS hardening requirements
- Excellent interpersonal attributes and collaboration skills
- Must be organized, goal-oriented, self-starter, and keen on documentation
- Ability to establish excellent working relationships with other departments
- English at a highly proficient level, both written and verbally
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.