Team Lead Client Solutions - North America
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
As a Client Solution Engineer Team Lead you will be responsible of a team of experts who act as technical leaders and liaison to our technology partners ecosystem, for Nuveis’ products and technologies in the US and Canada.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage solution projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule.
- Responsible for leading pre-sale meetings and coordinating implementation projects with customers of Nuvei’s rapidly growing based solutions, while delivering high conversion rate of lead to live.
- Matrix managing payments technical solutions per required regulations, market demands, and client needs for complex implementations and high-level tier prospects and partners.
- Identify product gaps and raise them with the relevant internal teams by taking main role in shaping and designing the APIs, payment features and Nuvei's services.
- Establish operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.