Underwriting Account Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey.
We are looking for smart, team oriented Underwriting Account Manager. The Underwriting Account Manager will report to the Underwriting Director and will assist in onboarding Nuvei clients fast and smoothly. The person in this role will apply know-your-client (KYC) and due diligence procedures to potential and existing clients. The Underwriting Specialist will be part of collaborative team that has a quick and quantifiable impact on our growing business.
- Assist with clients onboarding, apply due diligence and KYC procedures.
- Monitor business activities and practices to ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Analyze and assess online business models.
- Liaise and deal with banking relevant authorities - e.g. regulators, banking institutions.
- Communicate with internal teams and customers on various matters.
- Coordinate his work with the global Underwriting team.
- Conduct research as necessary.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Generate and update documentation, which may include, communication documents, schemes updates.
- Advise management on status, issues, risks and change requests for card schemes related initiatives.
- 2.5 Additional days off annual leave a quarter, if Nuvei hits targets
- A challenging and interesting job in a fast-paced multicultural environment
- Friendly working environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include: Additional Premium Health insurance (Dentist included), Sport Card, Digital Food Vouchers, Employee discount card, special surprise on your birthday and around bank holidays, and many other additional perks.
- Please send your resume in English.