Customer Support Specialist
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
Customer Support Department is one of our largest in Lithuania and all we care about is making our customers lives easier and helping them complete transactions successfully. We are the first line of support, greeting all our customers, answering majority of their queries, and solving the issues, or escalating them to other relevant departments 24/7 and always in a good mood.
Currently the team is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join. This is one of the entry level roles in the company that can be a successful trampoline for your career in Nuvei.
On average 40% of our department employees make an internal career progression after the 1st year.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reply to emails and chat messages from customers all over the world in English (no phone calls);
- Navigate different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes;
- Support your teammates with constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment;
- Regular involvement in company events, team meetings and projects;
- Most importantly, always ensure a high level of customer service.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Problem-solving and solution-driven mentality;
- Positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems;
- Flexibility towards fast changing priorities and business processes;
- Proficient English (both written and verbal);
- Being based in Lithuania, preferably Vilnius.
Monthly salary 1300 - 1500 Eur (gross before taxes). Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Flexibility & possibility to work remotely;
- Additional vacation days, granted on quarterly basis;
- Private Health Insurance ;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Cool & modern penthouse office in Vilnius city;
- Annual bonus depending on company & individual results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, trainings, giving back to community activities;
- Office perks, great atmosphere, company events & a lot more to explore.
This position requires working a rotating schedule including weekends and holidays. There are three main shifts: 6-15; 13-22; 21-6, which rotate every 2-3 weeks. Night hours are paid extra.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.