The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Financial Controller / FP&A Analyst to join our fast-developing, NASDAQ-listed international company. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will support the team by contributing to the month-end closing, performing insightful analysis of the variances and trends, working with multiple interfaces across the company and analyzing critical data.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and update insightful reports and analyses; highlight and explain variances, trends for actuals vs. comparative periods, forecast or budget (monthly / quarterly).
- Support and participate in the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Build and track the budget and the forecasts.
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant reports, analysis, feasibility tests to management on request.
- Provide support during internal / external audits.
- Identify gaps and areas of improvement and implement the processes/procedures enhancements.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience in financial control/accounting; audit experience is a plus.
- High attention to details and analytical mindset
- Focused on results, deadline and being able to prioritize and work independently.
- Forward-thinking and positive person
- Advanced Excel skills: Excel Power Query knowledge is a plus.
- Good command of English
Would be a plus
- Experience in multinational environment
What to expect to find
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive remuneration package and flexible benefits.
- Free tea & coffee
- Access to relaxation area where we have PlayStation 5, Ping-pong, team games and other facilities
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
Please send your resume in English.