The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
We are looking for a responsible receptionist to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to our Office Manager. You will handle the front office reception and administration duties, if you are an enthusiastic person- we are looking for you!
** Full-time position, 5 days a week: 09:00 – 18:00.
- Provide general support to visitors: greet and welcome guests, direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming calls
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures
- Help with the office organization, administration, and logistics
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Manage admin inventory, ordering and stocking of office supplies
- Manage travel expense reports to managers
- Experience in a similar role, in a high-tech company- an advantage
- Computer skills including full command of office Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to process tasks and issues very quickly and efficiently
- Personal skills: time management, hands-on, service-oriented, and team player.
- Fluent English
- B.A- An Advantage
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station