Desktop Support Analyst
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Assist customers with installing applications and computer peripherals
- Account creation and termination in line with our Security policies & compliance
- Build Laptops and AWS Workspaces for on-shore and off-shore employees/contractors
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of workstations on a number of domains
- Office 365 Administration, including email address management, licensing, and support requests
- Documentation of all issues for our knowledgebase
- Triage issues thoroughly and identify proper channels to be escalated if needed
- Maintain a positive attitude and exceptional customer service standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Hardware and software experience with Windows desktops and laptops.
- Experience with servers and enterprise operating systems.
- Experience in LAN,WAN, Wi-Fi, VPN.
- Experience in user support, remote support, Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Working knowledge of MAC iOS and OS X.
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policies, File and Print server, IP Networking, Remote Desktop Protocol.
- Comptia A+ or Networking + preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of Windows Powershell/scripting
- Experience using O365 and Exchange Powershell
- Self-driven for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Customer-service oriented work
- Associates degree in IT related field preferred but not required.
- HS Education or GED with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in a desktop support position.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.