.NET Software Developer
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
Our engineering team is looking for a highly skilled and passionate Software Developer who will be responsible for the design, construction, integration, testing, verification and maintenance of the Nuvei software products. The individual must be forward-thinking and share in a common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and provide support for features in an existing system based on the Microsoft stack while striving to improve performance and availability;
- Work with fellow developers and database administrators to design, implement and maintain working programs and new, innovative software solutions;
- Perform appropriate tests of applications to ensure programs fulfill agreed-upon requirements;
- Document and deploy developed programs;
- Any other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 4+ years’ practical experience in a development environment with Microsoft Technology;
- Excellent knowledge of C# and Microsoft .NET;
- Hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft development technology and tools: C#, ASP.Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, Visual Studio 2022;
- Good understanding of modern software architecture (N-tier , Clean Architecture);
- Good understanding of Web technologies, modern UI frameworks (e.g. React), and UI/UX principles;
- Relational database concepts and SQL (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.);
- Working knowledge of source control (Git, etc.);
- High initiative, self-motivation and drive to exceed expectations;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment.
Nice To Have
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Linux and Unix-Like systems;
- Understanding of Microservices and Event Driven Design;
- Understanding of Test-Driven and Object-Oriented Design;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge of multi-tier development and separation of concerns;
- Knowledge of modern design patterns;
- Experience with RESTful Web service and API development;
- Working knowledge of T-SQL (SQL Server);
- Agile methodologies;
- Payment Industry experience.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.
Monthly salary from 4000 Eur (gross before taxes). Specific salary is offered based on competence, work experience, and compliance with other job requirements.
- Monthly LIDL or WOLT food allowance;
- Flexibility & possibility to work remotely;
- Additional vacation days, granted on quarterly basis;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 1-month Workcation;
- Cool & modern penthouse office in Vilnius city;
- Annual bonus depending on company & individual results;
- Space for personal & professional growth, trainings, giving back to community activities;
- Office perks, great atmosphere, company events & a lot more to explore!
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.