Director of Solutions APAC
Title Director of Solutions APAC
Desired Location Singapore / APAC
Hybrid – Remote – On site
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Director of Solutions APAC to join our fast-growing Client Solutions team. Reporting to our VP Client Solutions, you will be responsible on teams of experts who act as technical leaders and liaison to our technology partners ecosystem, for Nuveis’ products and technologies globally and in the region, while architecting client or a partner solution with Nuvei payment services to apply both client business demands and Nuvei best practices. You will own the vision and methodologies of the team, coach and train the team members and direct the team to success in pre-sale, post-sale according to global team KPIs, while driving growth upon collaboration with other Directors, VPs, SVPs and C-Level on the commercial, product and technical areas.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- A key expert and leader who has knowledge in payments especially in technologies, integration frameworks and able to define, design and implement sophisticated techniques.
- A professional mentor for a team of solution experts who need to push forward the wheels of the business requirements and product technology to accommodate commercial needs.
- An Enabler who makes things happen, conversion of new prospect to client and delivery of an optimized solutions to best practices and most advance payment orchestrations with an out-of-the-box thinking and absorbing creativity to identify relevant platform setup for outstanding results.
- A people person, who loves to coach and direct others to achievements and fulfillment. Enthusiastic strategic leader who understands people and experienced in building a winning squad to win all trophies.
- Coordinate teams projects and timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and commercial teams to manage time-to-market strategies and define solution projects.
- Responsible for delivery of high pre-sale conversion and mentoring implementation projects with customers of Nuvei’s rapidly growing based solutions, while delivering high conversion rate of lead to live.
- Matrix managing payments technical solutions per required regulations, market demands, and client needs for complex implementations and high-level tier prospects and partners.
- Identify product gaps and raise with the relevant internal teams by taking main role in shaping and designing the APIs, payment features and Nuvei services.
- Establish operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
- Highly skilled at applying consultative methodologies and solve solution pain points, while architecting features into best in practice solution to answer business pressing demands.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks running on parallel timelines and collaborate in a global and remote environment, while working in versatile fields (technology, product and business).
- Passionate about technology and customer service and helping others.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- +8 years of engineering management (i.e. software development, solution engineering)
- 6+ years of hands-on integration and solution experience working as an Integration or Implementation engineer, or at least two (2) years of experience as a Sales Engineer / Solution manager.
- +7 years of experience within leadership role in the payment’s industry.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in senior management positions.
- Experience in monitoring and defining KPIs.
- B.S. in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or related field an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of data model and working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of web integration including iframes, widgets, SDK, Single Sign-On, APIs and other SaaS technologies.
- Creative thinker and experienced at understanding client’s potential pain points.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.