The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast-growing Data Analytics team. Reporting to our Data Analytics Team Lead, you will be performing research and assessments to identify actionable insights and recommendations, aimed to increase conversion and optimize processing.
- Join a multi-disciplinary team of Python developers, fraud fighters, data scientists, and analysts. Brainstorm on a daily basis.
- Bottom-up research - Analyze conversion funnels, feature impact, and fraud trends, evaluate new data sources and detect data patterns.
- Provide data-driven actionable insight to product and account management teams by means of product analytics, in order to optimize user experience and drive growth to meet our business goals
- Drive efforts to enhance the scalability and automation of analytic projects
- Provide management and a wide range of teams with insights and a deep understanding of various areas
- B.Sc - Math, Statistics, Computer science, Data Science, Engineering/Economics, or similar.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a high-tech/finance/intelligence unit (or similar)
- Proven experience in a data-driven role using SQL
- Proven track record with Python for data analytics via Jupyter Notebook
- High-level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically when leading projects and take an initiative approach
- Experience with research, AB testing, and statistical background – strong advantage
- Experience in product analytics projects (specifically Amplitude or Mixpanel) – an advantage
- Experience with Python application development – advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Nuvei is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station