APM Product Manager
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-growing APM Product team. Reporting to our APM Team Leader, you will be supporting the team on Global Alternative Payment Methods.
- Gather, understand, and translate requirements into product artifacts (epics/features/user stories) that guide the software development team.
- Manage the product backlog based on the overall roadmap strategy and business objectives
- Continuously be up to date on the latest solutions and maintain in-depth knowledge of the platforms and their inner workings.
- Manage stakeholders’ expectations by tracking team progress and maintaining assigned product roadmap items.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the requirements, design, and implementation phases of projects.
- Serve as the voice of the client.
- Research and analyze the market to gain expertise.
- Participate in user experience optimization and design
- Conduct merchant presentations and facilitate merchant discussions
- Work closely with the Support & Integration Teams, as well as all stakeholders to ensure Merchants’ needs are addressed during the pilot phase.
- Maintain communication with providers for product issues and expose required changes, where necessary.
- 5 years of Product management experience.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in a relevant field of study.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and a pro-active team player.
- Experience in the payments industry is an asset.
- Proficiency in Spanish is an asset.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station