Bank Operations Specialist
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Bank Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing Bank Operations team. Reporting to our Bank Operations Team Leader. you will play a significant role in our business operations. You will be in charge of the technical operations of payment processing, ensuring banks' data integrity and accuracy. You will be utilizing and designing ETLs with various data sources.
- Control the technical operation of the payment processing
- Working with payment partners and collaborate with technical and financial teams abroad
- Operating processes and tools to monitor and improve data integrity and system stability
- Extensive usage of ETLs working with various data sources
- Optimize user queries and facilitate data research
- Participate in the design of new ETL processes to make new and existing data sources readily available to applications
- B.I/DWH courses - an advantage.
- B.A Degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems- an advantage.
- Previous experience in the payments industry - Significant advantage.
- Excel - intermediate-Advanced level
- At least 1-year experience in SQL Server and SSIS or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High analytical ability and customer relations skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and tools and has a creative mind.
- Highly organized; time management skills and attention to detail.
- Languages: Excellent English writing, reading and speaking.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment with multiple priorities.
- Working on production environment with occasional on-call duty.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.