Analyst Scheme Finance
Analyst Scheme Finance
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are seeking a motivated, bi-lingual, team-oriented Reconciliation Assistant to join our team as an Analyst reporting to Director of scheme Finance and Reporting and will ensure that card scheme clearing and settlement reconciliation is performed according to the Daily and Monthly procedures.
- Performing daily reconciliations of the data provided by the Schemes
- Reconcile Schemes data with the data exported from the organization’s platform
- Ensure that Scheme settlement amounts are posted correctly
- Ensure that we meet Scheme’s settlement requirements
- Monitoring of the bank statements
- Monthly consolidation
- Responsible to identify errors and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Adhere to procedures relating to reconciliation activities
- Liaise with other departments to investigate discrepancies
- Organize and keep records of the data provided by the Schemes and data received from the internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or another related field
- 1 year experience
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Master of the English language – both verbal and written
- Proven analytical abilities, problem-solving, and investigation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify issues and follow resolution
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to work to deadlines
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Team player with the ability to corporate with multiple parties
- Able to adjust easily to any new product onboarded by the company
- Experience in the field of reconciliation will be considered an advantage.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish); Portuguese, not required, but a plus
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days off each quarter, should the company achieve its quarterly targets
- Health insurance