Card Scheme Product Analyst
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The Card Scheme Product Analyst is a key member of our product team, that will have full ownership of the card scheme requirements and implementation. The primary role is to monitor, review, and screen card scheme updates and schedule required changes to ensure compliance.
- Lead card scheme engagement on the operational and technical levels
- Be a key member of the Acquiring Product team, responsible for analyzing and implementing all required card scheme updates, mandates, and enhancements
- Make sure that core systems and workflows are up to date, compliant, and generating the expected outcome
- Lead organizational delivery for card scheme updates, including working with the business units, finance, and operational teams to identify and diligence issues, identifying and defining where operational processes are sufficient or needed to supplement the technology
- Partner closely with Technical Operations + Delivery organizations to ensure timely and effective launches of new updates and release notes
- Support the product release lifecycle, including elements such as ensuring release quality, producing product update notes, and billing elements
- E2E ownership of ongoing card scheme and compliance updates including fee calculation logic and interchange tracking.
- 3+ years of total experience in similar or related roles with a payment provider, preferably an acquirer with a direct card scheme relationship
- A high attention to detail; ability to manage low-level process planning and execution down to the small details
- Existing experience with card scheme and card payment terminology
- A structured, analytical, systems and process-oriented mindset. review existing products & process, identify gaps and opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvements
- Ability to take a data-driven approach to partner management to increase satisfaction and hands-on knowledge with data analysis (SQL) - a must
- Creative thinking and problem-solving approach. Ability to combine business understanding, client requirement business process, and advance technology into revenue.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.