The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey.
Our Sofia team is looking for a technical specialist to support our clients throughout the technical process of their onboarding to the company's SaaS platform. The person in this role will manage on-going integration projects involving different departments and teams, representing the client's interests in the company.
- Providing technical guidance to clients by phone, email or instant messaging channels, based on established SLA
- Guiding clients to correct use of Nuvei's products and services
- Investigating errors and logs and providing in-depth analysis for both clients and internal departments
- Escalating technical complaints and incidents affecting the company's customers and services
- Collecting and analyzing client requirements and translating them to Product requirements
- Configuring and maintaining sandbox accounts
- Performing production launch certification
- Collecting feedback from our clients regarding our products and technical solutions and channeling the information into suggestions for our Product teams
- Maintaining our customer-facing documentation
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience in technical customer support in the high-tech industry
- Experience working with international clients
- Experience with popular communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server) - IP, HTTP, etc.
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and find suitable solutions based on available resources
- Ability to speak and write succinctly about complex technical issues
- Knowledge of Java SE, PHP, JSON, REST API - an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL - an advantage
- Experience in the online payment industry - an advantage
- Knowledge of Apple Pay and Google Pay - an advantage
- 2.5 Additional days off annual leave a quarter, if Nuvei hits targets;
- A challenging and interesting job in a fast-paced multicultural environment;
- Friendly working environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Nuvei offers a wide variety of additional benefits which include: Additional Premium Health insurance (Dentist included), Sport Card, Digital Food Vouchers, Employee discount card, special surprise on your birthday and around bank holidays, and many other additional perks.
Please send your resume in English.