Technical Configuration Specialist
Title Technical Configuration Specialist
Desired Location Shanghai
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Technical Configuration Specialist to join our fast-growing Technical Boarding & Configuration team. Reporting to our Team Lead, Technical Configuration, you will be supporting the team on carrying out sensitive technical configuration and contributing to the setup and maintenance of clients.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with testing and troubleshooting configuration of the latest Banks, alternative payment methods (APMs) and services.
- Implements all configuration requests submitted using a ticketing system after meeting requirements.
- Perform routine technical configuration and data fill tasks for new and existing accounts.
- Respond to various technical and configuration inquiries.
- Document and follow specific procedures unique to each client/partner.
- Configure multiple banks, card types, and APMs in multiple systems with high accuracy.
- Configure client application codes utilizing various tools (SQL, workbench, Jira, etc.)
- Identify, investigate and troubleshoot processing errors to resolve them.
- Review logs while sending feedback to internal departments (Product/Technical teams).
- Communicate with relevant departments in the organization when needed.
- Create new client accounts.
- Any other configuration task assigned.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in a technical production environment.
- Previous experience in the online payment industry is a significant advantage.
- Understanding of technical documentation about Application Programming Interface (API).
- Understand large server logs from various modules.
- Experience with payment processing systems and technologies.
- Experience with APM (Alternative Payments Methods) and 3rd party providers a plus.
- Experience with reading logs and testing tools.
- Technical background in investigating logs and communication protocols (client-server, server-to-server, etc.) - IP, HTTPS, SOAP, REST API, XML, SQL, etc.
- Experience in creating queries to servers using HTTPS and REST API.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, sometimes pressured environment.
- Ability to handle and take ownership of repetitive technical tasks.
- A high level of patience and attention to detail.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Advanced interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to absorb new procedures and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze problems quickly and find suitable solutions based on available resources with advanced technical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on efficient process improvement.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.