OCC Monitoring Analyst
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for an OCC Monitoring Analyst to join our fast-growing OCC Monitoring team. Reporting to our OCC Monitoring Team Leader, you will be responsible for monitoring the infrastructure, applications, and business aspects of the company. We provide the opportunity to become acquainted with the inner workings of the exciting world of Fintech and online payments. Many of our OCC Monitoring Analysts have been promoted internally and integrated into development, DevOps, and product teams. We work in 24/7 shifts: 08:00 to 17:00, 17:00 to 00:00, 00:00 to 08:00, including weekends and holidays.
- Responding to events and various technical problems in real-time
- Monitoring and liaising activities of the production environment, maintaining the company's monitoring systems, network, business transactions reports, and data analysis regularly
- Tracking the events until problems are resolved, contacting the relevant factors in the organization as needed
- Data analysis and fault investigations
- IP communication protocols knowledge - An advantage
- Programing skills - An advantage
- Basic knowledge of SQL - An advantage
- A self-learner – A must
- Able to provide in-depth analyses in a short time
- Good Microsoft Office skills: Excel/Outlook/Word/0ffice 365
- Fluent English - Ability to converse, and write/answer emails in English. (Other languages - An advantage)
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international company;
- Commitment is required for a minimum of 4 shifts a week. Requires a responsibility to work at nights
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station