The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI:Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
As a Data Engineer at Nuvei, your primary mission is to architect, design, and implement robust data infrastructures that empower our analytics, data science, and business teams. You'll play a pivotal role in harnessing the full potential of our data by constructing scalable, efficient, and real-time data pipelines. Your expertise will enable Nuvei to process vast amounts of data, ensuring that every byte is accessible, reliable, and actionable. You will not only be the backbone of our data-driven decisions but also a thought leader, driving the next generation of our data capabilities. Every line of code, every database structure, and every data pipeline optimized will fuel Nuvei's mission, enabling us to leverage insights that redefine industry standards and propel us ahead of the competition.
- Design, construct, install, and maintain large-scale processing systems and other infrastructure.
- Develop batch & real-time data processing solutions using tools like Spark and Databricks.
- Build and maintain data pipelines to support business intelligence, analytics, and data science teams.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various data sources.
- Implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Ensure architectures support the demands of rapid data growth.
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers, and IT team members on project goals.
- Assist with designing and implementing cloud-based solutions, with a focus on AWS services.
- Optimize data retrieval, and develop dashboards and other visualizations for stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with Spark, Databricks, AWS, and Python.
- Proficiency with SQL, NoSQL databases, and database design principles.
- Experience with cloud architectures and services, specifically AWS (e.g., S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, Glue, Redshift).
- Strong understanding of ETL techniques and frameworks.
- Experience with data warehouse solutions, preferably with tools like Snowflake or Redshift.
- Solid understanding of big data technologies and architecture, especially in distributed computing environments.
- Familiarity with big data tools like Hadoop, Kafka, and Flink is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Certifications in Spark, Databricks, AWS, or other relevant areas.
- Experience with data orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow or Prefect.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of best practices for data governance and data lineage.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hits quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station.