The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a SOC Analyst to join our fast-growing SOC team. Reporting to our OCC Director. The position includes monitoring and handling information security alerts while using the most advanced information security systems and tools.
The analyst will manage global information security events for the organization from one central location.
- Monitor and respond to security alerts and potential security incidents while taking reactive and proactive actions against cyber-threats and incidents.
- Build and improve incident response framework and playbooks
- Summarize events and incidents effectively to different constituencies, such as legal counsel, management and technical staff, both in written and verbal forms.
- Collaboration with other critical teams in the organization for quick and effective incident response.
- Collaborates with the owners of cyber defense tools to tune systems for optimum performance and to maximize detection and prevention effectiveness and minimize false positives.
- Work alongside other security team members to search for and identify security issues generated from the network, including third-party relationships.
- 3+ Years of experience with security incident handling and forensics skills.
- Understanding and proven hands-on experience with Security systems.
- Familiarity with cyber-attacks -knowledge of threat areas and common attack vectors (malware, phishing, APT, DDOS, technology attack etc.)
- Networking knowledge – understand networking essentials.
- Security/Network certifications - an advantage
- Experience in Security systems – an advantage
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financially benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days off each quarter, should the company achieve its quarterly targets
- Office and home hybrid working
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.