Sales Operation Manager
Title Sales Operations Deliver Manager
Desired Location Shanghai / Malaysia
Hybrid – Remote – On site
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (Nasdaq: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 45+ markets, 150 currencies and more than 600 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Delivery Manager to join our fast-growing Sales Operations team. Reporting to our Sales Operations Director, you will be supporting the team on overseeing the operational aspects of multiple deliveries at a time. This role requires someone who will collaborate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders to define objectives, create proper plans, and ensure they are delivered with a time-sensitive deadline.
The Sales Operations Delivery Manager must be a strategic thinker and able to influence others as well as successfully work and manage operational tasks across several teams. This role requires a highly motivated and skilled candidate with proven experience managing complex projects from initiation to delivery.
Customer experience is mandatory with strong communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the execution of multiple complex operational deliveries.
- Scope, create, plan, track and manage tasks against the plan.
- Facilitate meeting and discussions using necessary tools to communicate goals, status updates, and blockers.
- Setup recuring meetings, manage deliverables/milestones, escalate risks and issues, ensure relevant stakeholders are involved to ensure a successful delivery.
- Act as liaison between different departments.
- Successfully provides internal and external communication at all levels including management.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate a global workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focused.
- 2-3 years’ project management experience or in a similar position.
- Experience managing multiple operational deliveries simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, independent, pro-active and a team player.
- Problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with highest attention to detail.
- Innovative, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Ability to adapt to a regularly changing environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Payment’s industry experience – at least 3 years a must.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- Long Term Incentive Plan that creates an opportunity for all employees to financial benefit from Nuvei’s growth
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.