The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) is a Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible, and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options, and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk, and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies, and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a customer-oriented and patient QA Engineer to join our fast-growing QA team. Reporting to our QA Team Leader, you will be supporting the team on all aspects of the quality of the development project.
- Design, create, and execute manual test plans
- Work closely with the developers and product team
- Understanding the business and technical requirements of existing and new products
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified bugs, providing required information to understand, replicate, and resolve them
- Manage bug tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent and documented process is used and followed
- Deliver a high-quality product within defined timelines
- Assisting in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes, and bottlenecks.
- At least 3 years of experience as a manual software QA engineer – a must
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive STP and STD - a must
- Hands-on experience with testing the back end of complex / distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in working with incomplete or ambiguous requirements
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English skills
- Excellent team & autonomous work capabilities
- Highly motivated
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process – an Advantage
- Experience in test automation
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance
- Office and home hybrid working
- Global bonus plan
- Volunteering programs
- Prime location office close to Tel Aviv train station