Junior Reconciliation Analyst
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Reconciliation Analyst to join our fast-growing Operations team. Reporting to our Reconciliation Manager.
- Data download from multiple internal as well as external sources
- Daily activity monitoring
- Responsibility over merchant’s accounts
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports for management
- Balance review.
- B.A degree in Business Management / Economics
- Proven experience working with financial reports and financial Data analyzing
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- An excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the internet environment
- English at highly proficient
- Analytical skills
- Financial oriented
- Team player
- Committed and punctual
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
- 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter if the company hit quarterly targets
- Private Medical Insurance.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used most of the time, as work colleagues, clients, and strategic suppliers are geographically dispersed.