Senior Business Development Manager
The world of payment processing has changed. Technology alone can no longer meet the needs of businesses who are looking for strategic partners to help them grow globally.
We are Nuvei. The payment technology partner that merchants can count on to make their business a local marketplace. We deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise to help our partners capture every opportunity that comes their way.
As the most valuable tech IPO ever on the Canadian TSX, we are continuing to expand and are seeking individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for closing large revenue accounts across verticals as well as the following:
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC and our supporting tools and processes.
- Actively understand the prospects business and global payments footprint, their strategic growth plans, and competitive landscape.
- Present large scale technical products and innovative solutions to prospects at C-level.
- Introduce Nuvei’s technical, operational, and strategic resources at the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward.
- Develop sales partnerships for both direct and indirect sales.
- Negotiate contracts in a complex selling environment between various stakeholders. (business, legal, procurement, finance, etc.)
- Minimum seven years’ experience in global payments with proven top 5% performance of global sales teams.
- Pipeline management and forecasting expert.
- Ability to travel (once Covid crisis is over).
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation expert.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in English.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.